דרוש.ה כותב.ת תוכן באנגלית ומנהל.ת לאתר התיירות של העיר תל אביב-יפו
Tel Aviv Global is seeking an English Content Writer and Tourism Website Manager.
Tel Aviv Global & Tourism is a municipal company at the Tel Aviv-Yafo Municipality, leading the city's next quantum leap in the global arena. Our mission is to promote the city's vision as a "lighthouse" city with a global outreach. We are engaged in advancing tourism, international economic development, international communications and urban diplomacy for the benefit of the city and its people.
We are looking for a team player! A content writer and tourism website manager to tell Tel Aviv's story brilliantly to the world. If you are a native English speaker, who is also fluent in Hebrew, and is passionate about and highly familiar with the city of Tel Aviv and its vibrant culture and lifestyle, this job is for you!
The ideal candidate is up-to-date with the city's attractions and events and knows how to express the city's personality in words.
1. Management of Tel Aviv's tourism website in English: https://visit.tel-aviv.gov.il/.
ü Ongoing collection of information- events, cultural institutions and attractions in Tel Aviv-Yafo and the surrounding area.
ü Writing, translating, editing, and uploading information in English to the tourism website via Sharepoint.
2. Creating a monthly events calendar for billboards across the city.
3. Collaborations and ongoing contact with the institutions and updating of information.
4. Assisting Tel Aviv Global's departments in different content writing needs.
5. Project Manager of the new Tel Aviv Global Website
ü Working closely with the website designers and programmers during the process.
ü Writing, editing and uploading content in English to the new website.
1. Bachelor's Degree.
2. Native English and Hebrew speaker – a MUST.
3. Minimum of 2 years of experience in content writing and editing in English.
4. In-depth knowledge of the city of Tel Aviv, cultural institutions and events.
5. Ability to work independently and be proactive.
Additional preferred skills and/or qualifications:
1. Experience working with Sharepoint system.
2. Experience working with Wordpress.
3. Experience in website management.
4. Familiarity with SEO.
This is a full time position at Tel Aviv Global & Tourism office at Tashach 2, Tel-Aviv.
CV in English and two professional writing examples in English can be submitted by: 18.7.2021, by e-mail: email@example.com.
*Please mention at the e-mail subject the job title: "Content Writer and Tourism Website Manager".