דרוש.ה ראש תחום נכסים דיגיטליים
Head of Digital Assets
· A wizard storyteller with a phenomenal ability to engage an audience through short and well-crafted messages.
· Passionate about all things Tel Aviv – from beach to brunch, from lifestyle to nightlife.
· A true "digital native" – someone who's addicted to social media, digital content and the power of words, with a deep understanding of social media, websites and on-line content;
· "The Buck Stops Here" kind of a person, with ability to think big and creative while remaining grounded, and a deep understanding of creative processes ad making things happen- an ability to think and act strategically while "getting things done" in a high-pace dynamic work environment;
· Savvy to public sector and committed to promoting Tel Aviv's image worldwide;
· Holding a skill set that will allow you to follow through on assignments and plans, while working across organizational boundaries and recruiting partners and budgets and an eagerness to learn new fields, techniques and capabilities while demonstrating experience, insights, and a personal point of view;
· Above all – the kind of person who won't take or give "no" for an answer.
Tel Aviv Global & Tourism - a municipal company, directed toward making the city more accessible to the world and facilitating its quantum leap in the global arena, achieved in cooperation with municipal, national and private partners. The company focuses on three main pillars needed for global economic growth: Economic Development, Tourism and Brand Marketing & Communications.
The Global Marketing and Communications team is responsible for the social, partnership, and distribution networks that spread the good word about Tel Aviv both offline and online. We bring the spirit of the city to international audiences, managing the Tel Aviv Brand and using it to tell the City's story brilliantly. We’re the type of people who are struck by creative ideas in the middle of the night and can’t wait to make them happen.
About the Position:
As the Head of Digital Assets, you will be the international voice of Tel Aviv online – utilizing social media and the city's web platforms in order to create a language that is uniquely Tel Avivian and captures the essence of the city. You will work as part of the Global Marketing and Communications team, reporting directly to the Director of Global Communications and working closely with the office of the Municipality spokesperson and the Economic Development and Tourism teams, government agencies and private partners and digital content creators, creating everyday content that is both on message and captivating. Success in this role means maximizing value for the Tel Aviv on-line brand, maintaining a nonstop world-leading digital presence and managing and developing new online tools to better interact and increase global interest.
// Managing Tel Aviv's international digital presence, including the City's English website, tourism website, Facebook profiles, Instagram, Tiktok and Twitter accounts;
// Managing ongoing partnerships and working relations with digital communications partners – municipal, government, private sector and independent content creators;
// Managing design and advertising agencies and recruiting and managing interns;
// Responsibility for coordinating digital marketing activities with the Municipality Spokesperson Department, Tourism and Economic Development teams and ensuring coherent and content-driven results;
// Assisting in the development and roll-out of multi-platform marketing activities (media, online, etc.) and new digital platforms;
// Other tasks allocated by their superiors, related to fulfilling the role and according to the needs of the organization.
Required Skills & Experience:
// Bachelor's Degree;
// English - mother tongue or mother tounge level – a MUST
// Minimum of 2 years' experience in managing the digital presence of a brand, organization or government agency;
Additional preferred skills and/or qualifications:
// Proven experience in digital campaigns, including SEO, media planning and buying;
// Proven ability to work across organizational boundaries, building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives;
//Experience working with international content creators, with an emphasis on video;
// Experience working within tight deadlines, adjusting to changes in priorities, and balancing short term needs with long term strategic initiatives;
// Experience working on a global team that requires collaborating across numerous cross-functional stakeholders for resources, goals, assets, etc.;
This is a full-time position. We require extra-hours availability.
How to Apply:
Please send your
// CV (English)
// English Cover Letter (max. 300 words)
// Detailing of 5 English-language Facebook/twitter/Instagram accounts that you consider being cutting edge and manage to tell a story in a uniquely digital way (explain why in up to 150 words each)
to email@example.com (E-mail subject: "Head of Digital Assets") by December 1st